A quick live experience in the world
of your consumer!
New job, new product category, new targets or new markets? New challenge? – And now? Reading piles of reports, bothering colleagues, working hard and still sitting in the ivory tower? Dive into the world of your product and your customers, culturally and sociologically accompanied by our experts including professional translators if necessary. Have breakfast with your “cereal-clients” or work with your DIY clients in their garages.
why cultural insight ?
To understand a new target group
- What does the target look like, think, live, act..?
- What really matters to them?
To gain better knowledge of a product category
- How are the products perceived, purchased and used?
- What needs do the products answer in specific situations?
To discover habits and rituals in specific milieus
- What does the milieu look like, what patterns appear?
- Which values do members share, how do they interact?
what is cultural insight ?
Accompanied by a researcher/mediator, the client is immersed into
the lives of his target group.
- Role of client: Direct observation and interaction with respondents in situ
- Role of insight europe mediator: Instruction, translation, sociological/ anthropological explanation Duration and number of immersions can vary according to scope.
1. Long cultural immersion – into daily life of European consumers Example: Life style of an Italian sports car driver – spending a day with him from morning to night
2. Short cultural immersion – into a specific product area or consumer milieu Example: The world of DIY – a visit to a consumer’s home DIY area or Pub life in Germany – visit of several pubs